Friday, November 5, 2010

Discouraged...

So today I finally got a call from CareNet today.  They told me that they have some good news and some bad news.  The good news was that they loved me and that they wanted me to be apart of their team.  The bad news is that due to this economy it ends up that they wouldn't have the resources to pay me like they had thought.  So the position is no longer available.  Lets just say that brought on many tears.  I am very discouraged, but I know that the Lord is good.  He will give the strength to endure.  CareNet does want me to take the position, but it would be as an intern.  The only thing is that I don't have enough money to do so.  I am praying about where the Lord wants me and what I should do.  I'm about ready for Jesus to come back. haha but seriously.  Well I would write more, but I have much else on my mind.  Prayer would be appreciated!! I will pray for all of you as well because I know that you all probably have a lot of hard times too within this economy.  Just take heart and know that God is good and that He will never let you down.

Always,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment